- Posted March 14, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Review Volunteer Meghan Mittelbergh Health Care Program Ecuador Quito www.abroaderview.org
- Review Volunteer Sophia Dong Teaching Program Peru Cusco www.abroaderview.org
- Review Volunteer Teija Majava Orphanage Program Ecuador Quito www.abroaderview.org
- Volunteer Grace Perry Ecuador Galapagos Program with Abroaderview.org
- Volunteering Abroad in Honduras La Ceiba
Volunteer Andrew Schmitt Guatemala Children Center
Feedback Guatemala Xela Andrew Schmitt Children Center Program March 2014
What was most difficult to experience?
Leaving, for sure. I was only with the daycare for two weeks, but it was still hard to leave one kid, especially because I spent the majority of my time at the project with her.