- Posted March 14, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- HD Feedback Melinda Weiss Volunteer Abroad Peru Cusco Teaching Program
- HD Feedback Sophia Collins Volunteer Abroad Honduras La Ceiba Health Care Program
- HD Feedback Rachel Downes Volunteer Abroad Guatemala Xela Orphanage program
- Feedback Volunteer Abroad Mary Ella Wood Health Care Program
- Feedback Volunteer Kelly Misti Guatemala Xela Orphanage Program
Volunteer Andrew Schmitt Guatemala Children Center
Feedback Guatemala Xela Andrew Schmitt Children Center Program March 2014
What was most difficult to experience?
Leaving, for sure. I was only with the daycare for two weeks, but it was still hard to leave one kid, especially because I spent the majority of my time at the project with her.