- Posted March 14, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- HD Video - Feedback Volunteer Jamie Goldstein - Guatemala Xela, Health Center Program
- HD Video - Feedback Volunteer Miro Paradis - Guatemala Xela, Health Center Program
- HD Video - Feedback Volunteer Nicole Miller - Guatemala Xela, Rehabilitation Center Program
- Feedback Lauren Miller Guatemala Xela, Rehabilitation Center Program March 2014
- Volunteer Abroad Suzanne Huff Honduras La Ceiba with Abroaderview.org
Volunteer Andrew Schmitt Guatemala Children Center
Feedback Guatemala Xela Andrew Schmitt Children Center Program March 2014
What was most difficult to experience?
Leaving, for sure. I was only with the daycare for two weeks, but it was still hard to leave one kid, especially because I spent the majority of my time at the project with her.