- Posted March 14, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar plans to expand its franchise by developing the greater Atlanta metro and surrounding areas
- Dr. Tasha Eurich’s New Book, Bankable Leadership Makes New York Times and USA Today’s Bestseller Lists
- Former Football Star links up with NFL Superstar to Launch Wealthy War Intentions
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar Opens First Store
- Akilah C. Thompson Speaks Out On Bullying
Vancouver Fashion Week
Vancouver Fashion Week continues to gain international popularity and attract some of today’s most innovative and unique fashion designers from around the world. It is a week-long celebration of creativity and multiculturalism.
Vancouver Fashion Week (“VFW”) showcases its fall/winter 2014 designer collections March 18 – 24, 2014.
Known as one of the most diverse and unique series of fashion events in the world, VFW will feature established and emerging designers from across the globe next month. As one of the fastest growing fashion weeks, VFW is the only industry event showcasing international award-winning fashion designers from over 30 countries.
The event will occur over a 6-day period and host more 20,000 guests including celebrities, stylists, models, industry insiders, tastemakers, buyers, and media. The event will begin with an opening night gala on Tuesday, March 18th, with the runway shows following March 19th. Ticket prices range from $30.00 for double show passes to $300.00 for all-access passes.
“We are so excited to showcase more than 80 designers from 30 countries this upcoming fall/winter season,” says founder and producer Jamal Abdourahman. “We strive to identify undiscovered designers by providing an accessible and internationally reputable platform for designers to showcase their work.”
Some of this fall/winter 2014 season designers include:
• Argentinian designer Gabriel Lage
• Peruvian designer Noe Bernacelli
• Peruvian designer Evolét- by Jercy Gutierrez
• Korean designer Soojin Lee
• Vancouver-based designer Stephanie Hung of Nina Tan
• London-based designers Nadia Mustafa and Zehra Mustafa of Nadia + Zehra
Other confirmed designers come from Brazil, Japan, Portugal, Denmark, United Kingdom, Australia, and Zanzibar.
For more information, visit VanFashionWeek.com.