- Posted March 14, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Why study abroad? Ask Michelle Obama
- Abiola Abrams: Empowering "Bombshells" through Literature, Coaching, Mentoring, and Love
- Milne Inspiration Center: The Place Where Youth are Empowered, Inspired, & Cultivated
- Author Joy Simone: The Woman Who is Addressing the Challenges and Finding Solutions
- Lorna LA Lewis..... An Author with a Pen To Motivate
- Julia Blues: A Storyteller On A Mission
Bullying, Safety, and Studying Abroad
Greeting, My name is Charron Monaye and I am a Playwright, Advocate against Bullying, member of Visionaries and Proud Mother from Philadelphia.
My question is in regarding Bullying. How can we ensure that our children are not being bullied, discriminated against, or humiliated while studying overseas, especially with other countries not sharing the same laws, protections, and freedoms as we do here in the states.
What policies or protections, do we have in place to ensure that our children are getting a quality education and free from hatred.
You can learn more about my mission and fight against bullying at www.penlegacy.com. Let's continue to fight against bullying! http://www.gofundme.com/antibullyingcampaign