- Posted March 15, 2014 by
- Pete Wentz Explains How Fall Out Boy Has Retained Relevancy In The 2010's
- Why Militarization Of The Police Force Is Something To Be Concerned About
- A Look At How Rock Music Has Changed Over The Decades
- Djent Pioneers Periphery Announce Fall 2014 Tour With Dayshell & Circles
- Craig Owens Talks New Album, Breaking New Ground & How Chiodos Survived A Changing Music Industry
Incura Sets The Bar High With New Single "The Greatest Con" [Listen Here]
Everything about Incura appears to be as unique as their name, and the deeper you dig, the more you realize how true this sentiment really is. Their new self-titled EP is the debut release for Coalition Music /Warner Music Canada and their first taste of new music since an independently released EP in 2009.
Incura’s music is virtually unclassifiable. Genre-hopping across many different styles of hard rock and clearly inspired by the love of theatre, Incura takes you on a thrilling and adventurous ride. Their influences are an impressive, cross-cultural mix of the expected and the unexpected. Savage, crunching metal grooves segue into technical prog-rock prowess; classic rock arrangements nestle alongside the operatic drama inspired by Andrew Lloyd Webber, while Kyle Gruninger’s passionate falsetto takes centre stage.