- Posted March 15, 2014 by
- China to APEC: Push for free trade
- Obama: Subsidize clean energy production UNITED States President Barack Obama has urged governments to provide tax incentives for the production of clean energy, and to finance research and development for green initiatives. During a forum at the Asia-Pac
- Actions on Climate Change boost businesses - Obama
- PH president welcomes EDCA
- PH, U.S. to enhance defense alliance
Phl cadet’s fate still hangs in the balance
Cudia was voted for dismissal by the PMA Honor Committee for lying after being two minutes late in one of his classes. It was considered a violation of the PMA Honor Code.
The dismissed cadet has already sought for a temporary restraining order against the PMA Honor Committee in a petition filed with the Supreme Court in Manila on Friday.
His name is currently not in the list of graduating PMA cadets this Sunday morning, March 16, but it will be up to President Aquino to overturn it.
However, the PMA Public Information Office said even if the President overturns it, Cudia could still not join the graduation rites because he did not complete all his requirements.
Deputy presidential spokesperson Abigail Valte said that so far, she could not give reports as to when the President will speak on the matter.
She also asked the public to have more patience and assured that the President’s decision would come eventually.
“We have no report yet on that matter,” Valte said. “We have to wait for the President.”
When asked what options the President would take to address the case, she said that she could not speak on the matter because there were too many permutations.