- Posted March 16, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Why study abroad? Ask Michelle Obama
- LAVANDERÍA: LEGISLADORA PROPONE PONER DIENTES A UNIDAD DE INTELIGENCIA FINANCIERA CONTRA LAVADO DE ACTIVOS
- HAGAN ALGO: REGALEN SIQUIERA PAÑALES
- EN LA ADVERSIDAD, ¡¡VALOR!!
- CASO DE ÉXITO: CUANDO EN IMPUESTOS HAY QUE PAGAR LO JUSTO Y NO PAGAR DE MÁS
- ENTRE UN OUTSIDER QUE NO ASUSTE A WALL STREET Y EL OTRO
JESUS JIMENEZ ASKS ABOUT ACADEMIC MOBILITY TO FIRST LADY MICHELLE OBAMA
According to OECD data, the number of college students enrolled in study programs abroad// doubled from 2 to 4 millions between 2000 and 2011. However, specialists ensure that this fÍgure only represents 2% of the worldwide population. First Lady Michelle Obama, what will be the factors that would encourÁge this intercultural experience to the convÉntional hotspots and emerging markets, contributing to the students' competitiveness?