- Posted March 17, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Doctors Use 3-D Printing To Help A Baby Breathe
- Scientists 3D Print New Solar Panels Which Work Best When Cloudy
- Soldiers using 3D printers could print out battle gear on demand but there are numerous hurdles to deal with
- 3D Printed Liver Makes Surgery Safer
- The 11 Million-Year-Old Whale Fossils You Can 3D-Print at Home
This Home Was Built With A 3-D Printer
Hedwig Heinsman of architect bureau Dus says the goal of the demonstration project launched this month is not so much to print a functioning house — in fact, parts of the house will likely be built and re-built several times over the course of three years as 3-D printing technology develops.
"There's only one way to find out," she says. "By doing it."
Read More At: