- Posted March 18, 2014 by
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Prologix wraps up successful Test and Measurement Roadshow in the UAE
- Avaya Signs Prologix as Authorized Value Added Reseller to Meet Increasing Customer Demand in Qatar
- Prologix Inks Agreement with Peplink, a leader in broadband networking, wireless, security, digital equipment and related software
- Prologix Inks Agreement with Sangoma Technologies Corporation to provide VoIP Gateways, Session Border Controllers, Telephony Cards in the MEA region.
- Prologix Inks Agreement with AFL for Distribution of Test & Inspection Tools and Cleaning Products
Prologix launches Cognatio, a new company specializing in Enterprise solutions
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, 18th March, 2014: Prologix LLC, a leading System Integrator in the Middle East & African region, announced the launch of Cognatio, a new company dedicated to serve Enterprises with ERP and related solutions. With this launch, Prologix has made its way into providing solutions with specific focus on Enterprises.
Steve Raju and Zia Manna, company’s business partners at Cognatio, will be spearheading the operations of the new venture. Both Steve and Zia have previously headed IT Departments of various large organizations and are experts in their handling of technology solution requirements for enterprises. David Singleton, the only MVP (Microsoft Value Professional) for Microsoft Dynamics NAV in the entire Middle East and who has over 22 years of experience on the ERP domain worldwide,has taken up the role of Director- Projects at Cognatio.
Prologix LLC is a veteran and trusted provider of IT Systems Integration in the Middle East and is operating in the region for the past fifteen years. The company is a top-partner of Avaya, HP, Microsoft, Cyberoam, Sonicwall and several other global companies and has executed key technological projects in several verticals like Hospitality, Oil & Gas, BFSI, Real Estate & Construction, Government, Telecom, Retail&Trading amongst others.
In addition to Cognatio Systems, Prologix under its umbrella has the following companies:
1. Prologix Distribution -A Value Added Distributor (VAD)
2. Abacus -A Business and HR Consulting arm
3. Prologix Comserve -A Telecom Services company
4. Raffles Automation -AQatar based IT System Integrator
According to Steve Raju, Director – Cognatio Systems, “At Cognatio Systems we look at solutions for Enterprises holistically. Besides our in-depth expertise in various verticals like Retail, Manufacturing, Distribution, Services etc. on the ERP front and Customer Management through CRM, we also cater to applications targeting a specific space like Performance Optimization, Business Intelligence, Video based Training, Mobile based ERP platforms, etc.”
Before partnering with Cognatio, Steve Raju has headed and been instrumental in setting up and managing ERP systems, solutions and IT infrastructure in organizations like Dubai Holding Group and Lals Group.
Sarwan Singh, Managing Director – Prologix LLC said, “Cognatio Systems is a journey that we have embarked upon to bring Enterprise Solutions expertise into this market from across the globe in our attempt to provide our customers access to world-class solutions and technologies through a team that is highly specialized in these domains.”
Cognatio’s main forte is ERP implementations from the Microsoft Dynamics ERP family. Besides this, the company has strong partnerships with SQLPerform for Performance Optimization, 8:45TV and PicStory for Business Videos, CXAIR for Business Intelligence, MobileNAVfor ERP on mobile.