- Posted March 19, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Central Electoral Board (JCE) has detected thousands of Dominican citizens identities stolen by Haitian nationals
- Haitian nationals are deforesting and burning Loma Isabel de Torres in Dominican Republic to make furnaces for the production of charcoal to be sold in haiti
- Expert Jurist says Dominican Republic has no commitment with Haiti
- U.S. Dept. of State continues its ruthless attacks as it looks for candidate to fill up job post; it says Dominican Republic is xenophobic against Haitians
- The Economist; Journalism gone Berserk!
Haitians trying a silent invasion of DR with the support of developed countries
SANTO DOMINGO.- The President of operations of the Foundation of military constitutionalists advocated the strengthening of national sovereignty and urged Dominicans to be alert to attempts of peaceful invasion of our territory.
The retired captain Adriano Vidalín Pujols Ortíz reported that these "cave" sectors of Haiti are supported by certain external powers.
"Those sectors, aiming to invade our country, have backed by Dominicans traitors who have always favored the merger of the two countries in the island and receive economic favors by international organizations", he said.
After depositing a wreath on the Altar of the nation on the occasion on Thursday of the national independence day, Pujols Ortíz, stated that these sectors are the same who, in 1965, allied with the invaders "to point to the Colonel Fernández Domínguez and lead to his murder at close range, on May 19 of that year".
"Those sectors seeking to merge the island are those who now attack mercilessly the 168/13 judgment of the Constitutional Court, which has come to resolve the misdeeds of Governments that were devoted to bringing in Haitians so they can get their Dominican identity card so they can have them vote," said.
Pujols Ortíz warned that one must be alert, "now they have allies and individuals, and groups of enemies of our country, through political disguised and religious movements, such as the TNT “Tomando Nuestro Territorio” (Taking Our Territory), to invade and take control of the Dominican Republic".
The constitutional Commander warned that at any moment it could happen. A march to the National Palace of Haitian groups, supported by "Dominican traitors" demanding reparations.