- Posted March 20, 2014 by
- OriginOil's Technology Gains WorldWide Acclaim
- From Oil And Gas To Mobile Apps, These Tech Stocks Are Grabbing Attenion
- Alternative Energy Discussions Build As Caribbean And California Spending Increases: Powerdyne International Could Have The Solution
- Have You Seen the Medtainer Yet? See Why Wall St. Is Getting Excited
- Nicholas Eckelberry Present at Algae Biomass Summit
BioNeutral Group CEO Featured in Contributor Q & A
1. In a few words, can you explain what the company does or is planning to do?
Over the last seven years our Company has developed, tested and is now in the process of commercially introducing a series of state of the art and highly competitive sterilization and bioneutralizer products (products that kill micro-organisms on surfaces and eliminate odors in the air at the cellular level). The products have wide applications in various health and life science segments (acute and long-term care, veterinary care, first response, laboratory research, pharma manufacturing), and in industrial segments (janitorial, sanitation, mold remediation, hospitality), both here at home and abroad. They also have substantial applications across various government and consumer markets as well.
With our testing substantially performed as of late 2012, we began 2013 by first accessing the various marketplaces, then developed a focused sales plan, and finally in the later part of the year began to engage independent sales agents, i.e. independent sales groups and distributors.
Overall we've found the markets extremely receptive, and beginning in 2014 we now believe we are finally beginning to be in a position to leverage our technology. To date we have been severely hampered by being undercapitalized and lacking the resources with which to do this.
2. What Direction do you see your industry headed toward?
There is a continually growing movement on a worldwide basis towards higher standards of sterility and high-level disinfection across a wide variety of market segments which we plan to engage in. In this respect, as a high quality and highly efficacious supplier we have high expectations.
3. What are the key risks the company faces right now?
We feel our chief constraint is our access is to capital. Like most small companies, locating cost effective sources of capital can be (and in the past has proven to be) somewhat tricky. However I will say we are making progress in that area and as things stand currently, I feel our prospects have improved.
4. What projects are you currently looking to begin and/or complete?
We are currently in the process of negotiating a supply agreement and a private label transaction with two major market distributors for coverage both here at home and abroad. In addition, we are also in discussions with a major distributor for a key market segment, and we are close to an agreement to begin consumer testing our Ogiene products overseas.
5. What are the current challenges you're facing that could prevent or slow progress from this/these project(s)?
As mentioned above, access to capital.
6. If all goes as planned, how much revenue does the company anticipate generating from this/these project(s)?
We are in the early stages of commercialization and in the process of collecting new market data all the time, and that being said, over the next five years or so my goal is to have the Company generate sales in the $150,000,000 range.
7. How are you currently marketing your product/brand?
By engaging with firms for supply agreements, distribution agreements, private label transactions and independent sales groups.
8. Where do you think the most significant growth will occur for the company over the next 3-6months?
Four key market segments, laboratory research, pharmaceutical and compound manufacturing, janitorial/sanitation and mold remediation
9. You're the CEO of a small cap company. What is the major discerning factor that sets the company apart from the rest and gives you a competitive advantage?
Our proprietary combinational chemistry that makes up our technology; which is highly effective, highly competitive and cost effective.
10. What are you doing to capitalize on the company's strengths and minimize the company's weakness?
We are actively engaged in micro financial markets and are accessing capital there to finance much of our operations and plan to continue to do so.
11. Are you self-funding your projects or do you work with funding sources as a means for operational cash flow?
Our goal is to become financially self-sufficient through our operations as soon as possible. At the current time we are working with a few lending sources.
12. Is there anything that shareholders should know about you personally?
I am a highly trained and fairly successful professional manager. Shareholders can find my bio on line. I am heavily invested in the company, and as such am committed to its success.
It was a pleasure speaking with Mr. Lowenthal and I would like to thank him for his time. Having had the opportunity to discuss several specific topics sheds more light on the company's direction for the new year and even beyond. Until next time,
Important information on subjects contained within this interview:
Small and micro cap companies involve a higher risk. The above interview was conducted solely for the purposes of first hand information and more incite into the company. Information from this interview may contain statements about future expectations, plans, prospects or performance of BioNeutral Group, Inc. that constitute forward-looking statements for purposes of the Safe Harbor Provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words and phrases "can be", "expects", "may affect", "believed", "estimate", "project" among others are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Please be advised that forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance. None of the information in this interview constitutes or is intended as an offer to sell securities or investment advice of any kind. Actual results may differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, some of which are beyond the company's control, including attracting and retaining key talent. In addition to press releases, all public filings and forward-looking statements made by management, are to include, but are not limited to, the estimate of the sufficiency of capital resources, the ability to raise additional capital to fund future operations, repay existing indebtedness, and uncertainties involving estimating market opportunities include, and in identifying which contracts matches the company's capability to be awarded such contracts. All such forward-looking statements are current only as of the date on which statements were made. The above company or this contributor do not undertake any obligation to publicly update any forward-looking statement to reflect events or circumstances after the date on which any such statement is made or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events