- Posted March 21, 2014 by
new york, Texas
- Help for Veterans and their Families is coming to Dade City
- E3 ACQUIRES EQUITY STAKE IN SYNERGY INTERNATIONAL; ROLLS UP SYNERGY CA LP
- Global Amateur Golf Championship Tour Comes to the Carolinas
- Joint Japan US Committee Brings Gold Out of Hiding
- Novelist, Scholar K.L. Bone Infuses Her New Four-Book Young Adult Fantasy Series with Imaginative Realism, Conflict and Action
Rack and Pinion Elevator Parts including Electrical, Brakes, Hardware and Safety Devices Compatible with Alimak, Pega, BetaMax and Avro Hoists at www.HoistPartsNow.com
A properly functioning construction hoist is critical to the efficient operation of today's job sites and plants. When a rack and pinion elevator goes down for maintenance or needs parts, productivity can be negatively impacted. One company, Access Equipment, understands the importance of acquiring overspeed safety device recertifications, electrical parts, brake rebuilds and other crucial parts for their customers quickly and at reasonable prices.
"Our team of dedicated professionals understands that properly functioning construction elevators are essential to our customers' businesses," said Access Equipment's General Manager Geoff Nelson. "We provide replacement parts and perform exceptional repair work in a timely and economic manner."
Access Equipment provides parts and service that are compatible with most major brands of construction hoists and elevators, including Alimak, Pega, BetaMax and Avro. The four major categories of parts and equipment offered by Access Equipment include:
• Electrical: Access Equipment carries a large inventory of electrical parts such as main contactors, limit switches, circuit breakers, door actuators, pulse encoders and timers. They repair most Alimak ALCII controllers with a 12-month warranty for a fraction of the cost of buying a new one. The company also manufactures pulse encoders and pulse encoder conversion kits for the newer generation Alimak hoists.
• Brakes: Pads, rotating discs, self-adjusters and coils -- including those for models that are no longer supported by the OEM -- are just a small sample of the brake parts carried by Access Equipment. Their selections of brake parts are available for both older generation hoists as well as newer frequency drive models. They carry parts for Baldor, Asea, ABB, Kendrion Binder and more.
• Hardware: The hardware selection at Access Equipment includes both new and old style guide rollers, pinions, fasteners and idlers, as well as all of the most commonly requested sizes of bearings; all carried in-stock for immediate shipment from their U.S.-based locations. They can also rebuild gear boxes or supply rebuild kits.
• Safety: Access Equipment has a fully engineered process for recertifying overspeed safety devices. Devices sent to the company for recertification are generally returned in two weeks or less. They also have a core return program to manage the safe disposition of old equipment and carry a large line of OSHA-required safety placards for hoists.
Access Equipment is also an authorized stocking distributor of Schmersal USA, which has the largest range of safety switching appliances and systems worldwide - for the protection of human life and machines.
To learn more, visit http://www.HoistPartsNow.com which features some of their parts, including electrical, hardware, safety devices and brakes.
About Access Equipment -
Founded in 2010, U.S.-based Access Equipment supplies parts and service exclusively for rack and pinion hoist and elevator owners in a timely and economic manner. The company provides parts and service that are compatible with most major brands of construction elevators, including Alimak, Pega, BetaMax and Avro. Visit www.HoistPartsNow.com, to see their full section of safety devices and electrical, hardware, and brake parts or contact General Manager Geoff Nelson at sales ( @ ) hoistpartsnow dot com.