- Posted March 21, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- A request for “less lethal specialty munitions” for use by Homeland Security - March 23, 2015 -They are getting ready… are you?
- The poor are treated like criminals everywhere even at the grocery store (especially when great service canine sophia & guy shop
- LOWEST LIFE COWARDS MURDER DEFENSELESS - ATTEMPT TO MURDER QUEST NEWS - SOPHIA & GUY ETC. - WE ARE NOT DEFENSELESS - Je suis Charlie," or "I am Charlie
- a white cleveland police officer, retired told me he and his partner caused started the hough riots in cleveland, ohio
- EAT MOR-TREMONT=FEED MOR-POR-TREMONT" (Vermont folk artist Bo Muller-Moore wins legal trade mark fast food giant Chick-fil-A
Stop all incoming flights to North America for inspection
If I were President Obama, Commander in Chief, I would issue an immediate order that no incoming aircraft are allowed into North American air space without prior physical inspection and approval.
Until Flight #370 is found, it is a reasonable assumption that the plane was taken to be used as a weapon delivery vehicle.
All flights desiring to enter North America should be forced to land for inspection at a remote airstrip in Newfoundland, Iceland, one of the Hawaii Islands, Northern Maine, Puerto Rico - where ever - but not allowed into continental North America until physically inspected.
Any aircraft attempting to enter N.A. airspace without inspection should be stopped - shot down if necessary.
better than too little too late and a nuclear bombing run down the East Coast through Boston, NYC, Philly, DC and Atlanta. (Cleveland is safe, which is sorta sad.)
Absolutely doable with a 777.
Submitted by Jeff Buster on Wed, 03/19/2014 - 23:53.
Login to post comments
Where's Waldo? Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 could be very destructive - any Government concerned?
Submitted by Jeff Buster on Fri, 03/14/2014 - 17:53.
anti-speciesism - Quest, ministries - gofundme - please donate
Printer-friendly versionPrinter-friendly version