- Posted March 21, 2014 by
- C. Pharr & Company Hosts Career Camp at Girls Inc. of Dallas
- Capital One Associates’ Back-to-School Supply Drive Nets More Than $70,000 in Materials
- McCarthy Awarded Two Construction Manager At-Risk Projects for the City of Fort Worth
- Approximately 100 Dallas ISD Fourth-Graders Fall in Line for Capital One’s Fourth Annual Military-Themed Math Camp
- Local Preschool Makes a Splash with a Fresh Coat of Paint from McCarthy’s Heart Hats
Internship Program Will Put Plano High School Students to Work in Plano this Summer
Speakers at the event (pictured above) included, from left, Plano Mayor Harry LaRosiliere, Executive Director of Hendrick Scholarship Foundation Marcy Wilson, Capital One North Texas/Collin County and Oklahoma Market President David Haufler, and Plano ISD Superintendent Richard Matkin. Capital One, one of the largest employers and leading corporate citizens in Plano, has provided financial and organizational support to the Plano Mayor’s office to officially launch the program this summer and will sponsor four of its student interns.
The eight-week, paid internship includes training and a job fair where participants will be provided with professional preparation for resume building, interviewing, business communication, professional dress and etiquette, financial literacy and career choices.