- Posted March 22, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
- Petition for Obama admin to file a case against MH17 tragedy perpetrators in the International Criminal Court
- Malaysian plane skids off from runway while landing at Brunei airport.
- Response from P.P Shirshov Institute of Oceanlogy regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
- My message to P.P Shirshov Institute of Oceanlogy regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
- Email response from JAMSTEC and WHOI regarding submersible deployment to search for MH370
Possible MH370 wreckage found on tomnod map 4534
Some possible wreckages were found on tomnod, located on map 4534.
To be more informative, one of the possible wreckages in the photo may contain an "s" alphabet that is eerily similar to the Malaysian Airlines logo which can only be noticed when you turn the photo counterclockwise until the midpoint between 90 to 180 degrees.
Up to the time that this iReport is written, the wreckages are still can be seen from the link below
Finally, let's compare the possible wreckages in the uploaded photo with the Malaysian Airlines logo
Image location (at the time of capture):
P.S. High resolution version of the photo: https://twitter.com/8603103/status/447277339383435264/photo/1/large