- Posted March 22, 2014 by
- Tiffany Gaines of Blasia Ent. Announces the Signing of New Client Freeway Ricky Ross
- Curtis Young Of Forever Young Ent Enters Joint Venture With Rick Ross Music Group
- Marketing Specialist And Author Sasha Ordanian Shows People How To Get Anything They Want In Her New Book The 24 Hour Salesman
- Expert Fitness And Strength Trainer Skyler Wanberg Knows The Keys To Motivation
- Internet Marketing Expert Terry Foster Gives Advice On Being Successful In Online Network Marketing
Marketing Strategist Boris Savransky Reveals How To Truly Become Successful Online
Boris Savransky is no stranger when it comes to helping online marketers figure out their marketing woes. Savransky, founder of Leads Monster Academy, has been teaching and coaching students and consulting small business owners on how to successfully build and grow a profitable business, using the same marketing strategies and techniques used by A- list internet experts and entrepreneurs.
Regardless of the economic conditions like a recession we are currently in and regardless of the high unemployment rates, more and more people join the online community looking for independence and freedom from their bosses, from economic downturns and from long and energy draining daily commutes to and from work. Internet marketing is the art of spreading your message and making your voice heard, it is being able to connect with people on their level and help them solve a problem or a situation they are dealing with, even if it's as simple as looking to buy something and helping and serving them with a solution to fit their needs. Internet marketing has become one of the fastest-growing businesses in the world due to its availability across the globe to millions of people.
However there are new challenges many new marketers are not aware of that can negatively impact their success. According to Savransky, there is a real lack of understanding of how internet marketing truly works. One of the mistakes that new marketers make, is thinking that having an online business leads to instant success and profits.
Boris explains that one of the prerequisites of starting any online business it the right mindset. It is important to condition your mind to understand that achieving any level of success takes the proper skills, resources and time. It is not enough to set up a website and expect to be flooded with new customers or leads. The "right" type of traffic is always there and available, it is up to you - the entrepreneur and the business owner to be able to position yourself as an authority in your marketplace that will attract your future customers vs. forceful recruitment. There is a new breed of marketers and entrepreneurs out there that understand the power of "value added" marketing and how that can lead to 1000%+ increase in your business, regardless of the industry.
Here are Savransky's 5 steps to becoming successful online:
1. Your success as an expert is based entirely on your passion and knowledge. (Hence experts are students first)
2. Your success relies heavily on creating useful information and content for your audience.
3. Your success is directly proportional to the value and good will your deliver to your marketplace.
4. Your success is founded and built on your mindset. You cannot "become" successful, you can only be successful.
5. To be successful, you truly need to have a bigger vision than your own economic success. When your vision includes that of a greater cause, such as helping people with whatever it is your product, service or opportunity is all about; that "bigger vision" will drive, motivate you not only during the peaks of your success but during it's valleys as well. Bigger cause and vision than the tip of your own nose is important.
Savransky understands that individuals, whether they are considered new or seasoned marketers need a platform to learn and stay abreast of the changes in the ever evolving digital marketing arena, but not discarding the traditional ways that have been time tested and proven over many decades. The "new ways" are really built on the foundation of the "old" and the most effective marketing is build on merging the two worlds together - "offline and online". Leads Monster Academy was founded based on Savransky's passion to help people and be a mentor as they navigate through the different facets of online and offline marketing.
Boris Savransky is an Entrepreneur and Expert Marketing Strategist. He consistently provides a plethora of education and resources that his students, clients and various experts and entrepreneurs have utilized to truly become successful. His passion does not lie in his own success, but in that of the people that he is able to help.
For more information on Leads Monster Academy visit: http://www.leadsmonsteracademy.com