- Posted March 23, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Protesters occupy Taiwan legislature
- Doctors beaten and forced off site by police, injured deprived of medical help.
- Latest: Water Tanks add to Gov's Brutal Efforts in Dislodging Student Protestors
- On-site Doctor Reveals Life Threatening Injury Caused by anti-riot Police
- Armed Policemen Violently Drag Students Away in front of Executive Yuan
- Armed Police Violent towards Student Protestors in front of the Executive Yuan
Student Injured by Police during 1st Wave of Eviction
At midnight, police initiated "the First Wave of Eviction" which was permitted by Jiang Yi-Hua, the Minister of the Executive Yuan. This student eye was heavily injured when armed policeman tried to remove him forcefully from the Executive Yuan.