- Posted March 23, 2014 by
- Doctors beaten and forced off site by police, injured deprived of medical help.
- Latest: Water Tanks add to Gov's Brutal Efforts in Dislodging Student Protestors
- Armed Policemen Violently Drag Students Away in front of Executive Yuan
- Armed Police Violent towards Student Protestors in front of the Executive Yuan
- Student Injured by Police during 1st Wave of Eviction
On-site Doctor Reveals Life Threatening Injury Caused by anti-riot Police
在現場的杜瀛岳醫師臉書：“嗎的幹，剛剛評估後送了一個被警察打到unconscious,bilateral wheezing +stridor,還外加focal seizure,送台大去了”
On site doctor Du Ying-Yue (杜瀛岳) posts publicly on Facebook:
"Fxxk, just evaluated an unconscious, bilateral wheezing + stridor and focal seizure someone who was beaten up by the police, sent to National Taiwan University Hospital."
Those with a bit of medical education will be able to understand that said patient is in a life threatening situation right now and will need all the medical help he/she can get.