- Posted March 23, 2014 by
- Police hinder the freedom of press on anti-nuclear protesting events
- Anti-Nuclear Power Plant #4 people were treated people with powerful water cannon
- Tsai Zheng-Yuan legislators directly drag people on his car head by ordering his driver speeding to leave
- Riot Taiwanese police abused the “police right” and beat up unarmed Taiwanese students.
- Unarmed students who went to the events of protesting the under-table deal of economical treaty between Taiwan and China was beaten severely by Taiwanese police in front of Executive Yuan.
police violence to crack down peaceful protest in front of Legislative Yuan and Executive Yuan
March 23, Taipei, Taiwan
Ma's administration earlier started using police violence to crack down peaceful protest in front of Legislative Yuan and Executive Yuan against Ma's autocratic approach of passing a treaty with China.
Hundreds of young students are now in danger and life threats.
Ma is now no different from the autocracy in Beijing, by beating the students with sticks & make them bleed. The democracy in Taiwan is collapsing, if the event ultimately evolved to become the June-4 event of Tiananmen Square in Taipei.
The policemen have used tear gas and water canon to hurt unarmed students. More than 40 students were injured seriously and sent to nearby hospitals now. Under Ma and Chiang's order, the policemen further expelled media reporters and medical doctors at cracking sites where police acted violectly. Doctors faces threat by the government that, if they do not leave protesting sites, they will be arrested and charged with crime.
Ma administration continues attacking thousands young students for the 0.025 per cent of doubtful positive GDP benefit from the service trade agreement with China, disregarding severe national security and soveriegnity issues.