- Posted March 24, 2014 by
- Multi Award Winning Singer and Songwriter, Elainee Presley Announces Upcoming Worldwide Launch of Her Debut Album “Starlight Classic EP”
- US-China Cooperation on Cybersecurity with The Speed Traders’ Edgar Perez at Cyber Security World Conference 2015
- Comedian/Actor Part Of “Dream Cast” For Newly Released Faith Based Feature Film
- Lizzie Hartman Wins International Fashion Supermodel 2014
- “A Date with God” Released Online as Ebook and Paperback
Civilized Caveman Offers E-Book Caveman Feast
George Bryant, the genius behind the wildly popular Civilized Caveman blog and website, has finally collected his recipes in one location with his convenient e-book Caveman Feast.
Before he joined the Marines, George Bryant struggled with his weight. The first 20 years of his life were, according to him, “a constant battle” to keep his weight within a normal range. The constant exercise he received as a Marine helped in this regard, but when Bryant was seriously injured while on deployment overseas, the struggle began again. Finally, he decided to take matters into his own hands and begin what he terms his “Paleo-journey.”
Today, George Bryant is not only successful in keeping his weight down but is also the author of an award-winning blog known as the “Civilized Caveman”.
Many people visit Bryant’s blog weekly to learn more about the Paleo lifestyle and to find great recipes for everything from breakfast to dessert. However, tracking down particular recipes has been something of a chore up until now.
With the release of his e-format cookbook Caveman Feast, Bryant brings all of his favorite recipes to his fans in one convenient and easy-to-use format. More than 200 delicious Paleo recipes, including Paleo bread and Paleo desserts as well as wonderful photographs and step-by-step preparation instructions are included so that anyone can be “cooking like a Caveman” in no time at all.
About George Bryant:
George Bryant is a former Marine who is now a self-taught expert in the area of Paleo cooking and recipes. Mr. Bryant is not only the author of a popular blog but has now released a 200-recipe cookbook that details tips and tricks to make delicious Paleo-friendly food.