- Posted March 24, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Protesters occupy Taiwan legislature
- Police hinder the freedom of press on anti-nuclear protesting events
- Anti-Nuclear Power Plant #4 people were treated people with powerful water cannon
- Tsai Zheng-Yuan legislators directly drag people on his car head by ordering his driver speeding to leave
- Riot Taiwanese police abused the “police right” and beat up unarmed Taiwanese students.
- Taiwanese police is using violence towards unarmed Taiwanese people.