- Posted March 24, 2014 by
- Seraphina: Initiation, Second Novel By Sheena Hutchinson Hitting The Stands On 20th October, 2014
- Katy Perry Hot and Raring to Go! The Katy Perry Story
- Blood Prophecy One: Queen’s Destiny, Will Be Available On October 1, 2014 On Amazon
- Mrs. District of Columbia Wins National Fitness Award at Mrs. America
- Poet Sandradene Walters Releases The Passages of Love
BNSF Railroad to Hire 5,000 Workers This Year for Expansions and Replacements
BNSF Railway Company (Fort Worth, Texas) plans to hire 5,000 workers this year, including 2,000 for expansion projects. BNSF is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BKRB) (Omaha, Nebraska). Industrial Info is tracking about $4 billion in BNSF projects, including a $161 million statewide rail rehabilitation and upgrade project for Kansas in 2016.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, three offices in North America and 10 international offices, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info’s quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle™, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what’s happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities.