- Posted March 24, 2014 by
- Renown Private Investigator T.J. Ward Seeks Murder Indictment against Former Union City Officer
- UK Leads World To Enable An IVF Infant Developed With DNA From 3 Different Donors
- “Romantic Road” Takes Readers on a Trip Down Europe’s Famous Romantische Strasse for a Spine-Tingling Romantic Adventure
- Greece to Exit the Euro Says Igor Purlantov
- Has daring Jennifer Aniston finally found her signature style at 45?
BNSF Railroad to Hire 5,000 Workers This Year for Expansions and Replacements
BNSF Railway Company (Fort Worth, Texas) plans to hire 5,000 workers this year, including 2,000 for expansion projects. BNSF is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BKRB) (Omaha, Nebraska). Industrial Info is tracking about $4 billion in BNSF projects, including a $161 million statewide rail rehabilitation and upgrade project for Kansas in 2016.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, three offices in North America and 10 international offices, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info’s quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle™, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what’s happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities.