- Posted March 24, 2014 by
- WW1 Centenary Opens Up School Tour Opportunities to France and U.K.
- Black Angels Over Tuskegee: A Drama Of Patriotism And Courage Continues To Soar Five Years Off-Broadway
- Upcoming Garth Brooks Tour
- Join Earth Hour on March 29 for a Better Future
- New Book, 'Wake Up or Die,' Provides Definitive Guide to 21st Century Business Intelligence
BNSF Railroad to Hire 5,000 Workers This Year for Expansions and Replacements
BNSF Railway Company (Fort Worth, Texas) plans to hire 5,000 workers this year, including 2,000 for expansion projects. BNSF is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BKRB) (Omaha, Nebraska). Industrial Info is tracking about $4 billion in BNSF projects, including a $161 million statewide rail rehabilitation and upgrade project for Kansas in 2016.
Industrial Info Resources (IIR), with global headquarters in Sugar Land, Texas, three offices in North America and 10 international offices, is the leading provider of global market intelligence specializing in the industrial process, heavy manufacturing and energy markets. Industrial Info’s quality-assurance philosophy, the Living Forward Reporting Principle™, provides up-to-the-minute intelligence on what’s happening now, while constantly keeping track of future opportunities.