- Posted March 24, 2014 by
- David Saganelidze: “The Khudoni Dam is the Most Perspective Project”
- Levan Berdzenishvili: “Arguments from Khudoni HPP Opposers are Weak”
- Georgia's PM Emphasizes Importance of the Khudoni Project
- Energy Development Fund Signs Memorandum on Launch of 6 HPPs
- EBRD to Finance Large Dam Construction in Turkey
Global Project Capital Expresses Interest In Georgia
Deputy Minister of Regional Development, Giorgi Solomonia, along with representatives of government-owned companies and Global Project Capital itself, attended the meet. As the latter elaborated, they’re interested in carrying out various infrastructural projects and investments in Georgia, with the aim to bring in newer technologies.
The Georgian side provided information on the primary directions, budgets, goals and various relevant data on the Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure. Special attention was devoted to projects which are ongoing or planned for 2014, including both road infrastructure development and water supply matters.
Both parties expressed interest for further cooperation and deemed it mutually beneficial in the long run.