- Posted March 24, 2014 by
- Statement by the RMG Company Regarding the Start of Mining Operations on the Sakdrissi-Kachagiani License Site #1
- Dmitry Troitsky: “We Will Only Carry Out Whatever We Have Official Permission For”
- “Halting the Activities of RMG is a Serious Issue for the Entire Country”
- “RMG’s Openness to Conduct an Ecological Audit is Quite Welcomed”
- “RMG” Answers Allegations Posed by the National Party
Global Project Capital Expresses Interest In Georgia
Deputy Minister of Regional Development, Giorgi Solomonia, along with representatives of government-owned companies and Global Project Capital itself, attended the meet. As the latter elaborated, they’re interested in carrying out various infrastructural projects and investments in Georgia, with the aim to bring in newer technologies.
The Georgian side provided information on the primary directions, budgets, goals and various relevant data on the Ministry of Regional Development and Infrastructure. Special attention was devoted to projects which are ongoing or planned for 2014, including both road infrastructure development and water supply matters.
Both parties expressed interest for further cooperation and deemed it mutually beneficial in the long run.