- Posted March 25, 2014 by
- NYPD YouTube Documentary Charles Hynes Fallen DA Clip
- NYPD Joe Sanchez Documentary Update Mayor De Blasio Bill Bratton
- Retired NYPD Charlie Wigfall Joins Others saying Joe Sanchez Re-Instate
- NYPD Joe Sanchez's Partner Speaks Up Joe is Innocent
- NYPD Commish Bratton, Herman Velez, re: Honorary Reinstatement for Joe Sanchez
NYPD Joe Sanchez denied honorary reinstatement by legal dept
Please sign petition: I wrote this to Bill Bratton police commissioner and there is a 150 word limit.
To mayor Bill de Blasio, Commissioner Bill Bratton, Inspector Kerry Sweet, Deputy Commissioiner Susan Herman: I made history with IAB Lt who investigated stating charges against Joe Sanchez "unfounded". If there is a road block in Joe's file I do feel Mr. Bratton and Inspector Sweet disrespected Mr. Sanchez and than NYPD President of the Hispanic Society retired Det Eddie Martinez by a denial with no explanation. I made a YouTube today addressing the legal dept denial and concerns of how Hispanic NYPD officers that contributed as powerfully as Herman Velez who even flew Mr. Bratton in an NYPD helicopter was treated as well. I will be writing an official letter to you in a few weeks asking Mr. Blasio's administration, Mr. Bratton and Ms. Herman to please treat this men with respect and I will include aprox 150 signatures asking for Joe's reinstatement including by many NYPD and law enforcement. Joe's story is in every precinct right now in a mag calle NYBlue Now. Where is change?