- Posted March 28, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Malaysia Airlines Flight 370
1. He wanted the attention of the world to be on Malaysia and to be in the news. Just like a small child the Minister was jealous of the attention other countries were getting and wanted the attention on Malaysia. This is why North Korea test their rockets so often. They want attention.
2. The Minister of Defense wanted attention for himself, perhaps wanting to be the male version of Sarah Palin.
3. If the pilot is dead he can no longer cause any problems for the government.
4. Perhaps the pilot knows more about he Minister than the Minister would like him to know.
5. The Minister and the Prime Minister are controlling the investigation and there will be nothing that leads the investigators back to either of them.
6. These two men have no compassion for the victims or compassion for the families and friends of the victims.
7. The Minister of Defense knows he can blame the pilot and many people will believe him.
I hope one of these investigators has the guts to investigate the possibility of a cover up by the government of Malaysia.