- Posted March 30, 2014 by
- Tiffany Gaines of Blasia Ent. Announces the Signing of New Client Freeway Ricky Ross
- Curtis Young Of Forever Young Ent Enters Joint Venture With Rick Ross Music Group
- Marketing Specialist And Author Sasha Ordanian Shows People How To Get Anything They Want In Her New Book The 24 Hour Salesman
- Expert Fitness And Strength Trainer Skyler Wanberg Knows The Keys To Motivation
- Internet Marketing Expert Terry Foster Gives Advice On Being Successful In Online Network Marketing
Austin Texas Video Marketing Expert Travis Byrd Helps Local Businesses Increase Profitability And Visibility
According to Google, 68% of all traffic for any searches goes to the top four listings on Google search results. That means if you are not at the top, then you are going to miss out on most of the traffic that the search engine can provide. Search engines are great source to get targeted traffic to your business, but getting to the top of the first page can be extremely difficult.
It is no secret that video converts better than any other media. Because Google loves video, they are just looking for any opportunity to put that video in the organic search results. This is why Local Biz Ranker teaches small businesses how to use video to get found online fast.”
Search engines can now use GPS technology to customize search results shown on mobile devices such as iPhones, iPads, and Androids. "Video marketing is the best form of marketing for local businesses," said Byrd. Video marketing is not geographically limited; works in all cities, big and small, so it is an excellent tool for small businesses that need to get found by the local customers who make up the majority of their business.
According to Byrd, "When people see your video, they quickly gain the feeling that they know, like and trust you because they are able to see you and hear your sincererity". "This leads to more business".
To learn more about Travis Byrd and how you can get more exposure and found more easily through video marketing please visit: http://www.localbizranker.com