- Posted March 31, 2014 by
- America’s Newest Airline Will Sponsor The “Baltia Airlines Thunder Over Michigan Airshow”
- Baltia Airlines Nearing Takeoff from JFK to St. Petersburg
- Baltia Airlines 2013 Annual Report: Selected Items
- Baltia’s B747 Aircraft Passes Major Maintenance Requirements with Flying Colors
- Baltia Airlines Might Perform Domestic Proving Flights
Baltia Airlines: The Perfect Storm
• The final aircraft maintenance check and pilot simulator training will be completed simultaneously and announced in a press release around the end of April/early May. The PR is thought to include information on remaining tasks for Phase III as well.
• The company is going to release its annual report for 2013 within 15 days of today, as well as their first quarter 2014 financials by May 15. While neither of these will show revenue, they will include important information on financing activities through certification. It is believed that the company has acquired sufficient capital to finance operations even past certification.
• Ticket sales will begin in May, as the DOT has statistically given airlines upwards of 45 days before certification to sell tickets.
• Along with ticket sales, Baltia’s 747-200 aircraft will fly near New York City while a professional film crew captures footage of the plane with the Statue of Liberty and NYC in the background. This footage will then be sent to several media outlets for distribution to the public.
• The website will be updated to have ticket sales capabilities. Advertisements will be concurrent with ticket sales. The company has a series of blitz advertisements ready for release once they are given the green light to sell tickets.
• Proving flights, which must be done within a 7-day period, will be completed by end of May/early June.
Finally, there will be the announcement of certification likely in early June. While the formal announcement is important and a monumental event, investors may rest assured that the proving flights will essentially be the signal of certification. There are approximately 10 weeks remaining until certification is received, and private placements are no longer being sold. The FAA has Baltia on a set schedule for certification, so the possibility of delays is very small. The month of May is going to be the single most important month for Baltia, and will trigger both a significant increase in public interest of the stock, as well as a heightened awareness of this young company by large investment firms that will undoubtedly seek to grab their share of the fortune.