- Posted March 31, 2014 by
- 10 Phoenix Quarles & Brady Attorneys Recognized in Chambers USA 2014
- Max Ashton of Brophy College Preparatory Awarded $25,000 AXA Achievementsm College Scholarship; Five Additional Arizona Students Awarded $2,000 Each
- Nonprofits Awarded More Than $175,000 in Additional Funding for 2014 Arizona Gives Day Efforts
- Northern Arizona Nonprofits Awarded $18,500 in Additional Funding for 2014 Arizona Gives Day Efforts
- David E. Funkhouser III Named American Bar Foundation Fellow
Jeffrey H. Wolf Named 2014 “Legal Eagle” by Franchise Times
Wolf is a member of the Franchise & Distribution Team in the firm’s Phoenix office. His national litigation practice focuses on representing franchisors in complex cases, including the defense of class actions. For nearly 25 years, Wolf has handled a variety of cases involving terminations, transfers, rights of first refusal, the implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing, trademark infringement, franchisee associations and unfair competition. Wolf has been named to the International Who’s Who of Franchise Lawyers by Who’s Who Legal, The Best Lawyers in America® and Southwest Super Lawyers® lists consistently for several years and was named by Southwest Super Lawyers® as one of the Top 50 attorneys in Arizona in its 2012 and 2013 editions. He earned his law degree from Washington University in St. Louis and his undergraduate degree from the University of Hartford.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 450 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; and Washington, D.C. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.