- Posted April 1, 2014 by
- Industrial Commission of Arizona approves Arizona Minimum Wage Increase
- Scottsdale Welcomes Future Major League Baseball Stars at Bowman Hitting Challenge; Kicks-Off Event of 2014 Arizona Fall League Season
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Honeywell with Voluntary Protection Program STAR Designation
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
- AAED to Host Northern Arizona Economic Development Regional Symposium
Boys & Girls Club Members “Suit up for Success” with Help from Community and Business Leaders
This was just one of the many activities that the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale, celebrating its 60th anniversary throughout 2014, took part in during Boys & Girls Clubs of America Week, March 23-29.
For 60 years, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale has focused on providing
opportunities to make positive impacts on the youth in Greater Scottsdale and the Native American communities it serves by helping each youth reach their ultimate potential.
The Clubs offer more than 100 youth development programs emphasizing five core areas including: the arts; character and leadership development; education and career development; health & life skills; and sports, fitness and recreation. The organization’s nine branches and 12 outreach sites are located in Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Salt River Pima-Maricopa and Hualapai Indian Communities and other Northeast Valley neighborhoods.
For more information, please visit www.bgcs.org.