- Posted April 1, 2014 by
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
- Resolute Commercial Services Appointed Receiver of Architectural Traditions, LLC Bank and lien-holders repaid; other creditors pending repayment
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Appoints New Director of Marketing and Operations
- “THE GREAT VOTER CHALLENGE” DEADLINE RAPIDLY APPROACHING TO REGISTER FOR THE PRIMARY ELECTION
Boys & Girls Club Members “Suit up for Success” with Help from Community and Business Leaders
This was just one of the many activities that the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale, celebrating its 60th anniversary throughout 2014, took part in during Boys & Girls Clubs of America Week, March 23-29.
For 60 years, the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Scottsdale has focused on providing
opportunities to make positive impacts on the youth in Greater Scottsdale and the Native American communities it serves by helping each youth reach their ultimate potential.
The Clubs offer more than 100 youth development programs emphasizing five core areas including: the arts; character and leadership development; education and career development; health & life skills; and sports, fitness and recreation. The organization’s nine branches and 12 outreach sites are located in Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Salt River Pima-Maricopa and Hualapai Indian Communities and other Northeast Valley neighborhoods.
For more information, please visit www.bgcs.org.