- Posted April 1, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
First Person: Your essays
- The Hypocrisy of a bloody bastard bias world: Their West-Terrorism and the Terrorism of the Terrorists II
- The Hypocrisy of a bloody bastard bias world: Their West-Terrorism and the Terrorism of the Terrorists I
- The so-called Sight line “Rule” and the so-called “Doctrine” of the setting: illegal, impertinent and super stupid petition of the “Knights” of Rizal and the Question of the Soul of the Nation
- An impertinent and ridiculous position paper of the so-called “sol-gen” of the Republic of the Philippines: A counter-position Part I
- A Mockery and Travesty of Justice: The Continuing Persecution and Permanent Harassment of Anwar Ibrahim by the powers that be in Malaysia
Courage and Defiance: The Philippines’ act of standing up against China Part II
I overwhelmingly concur with the Philippine Foreign Secretary, Alberto Del Rosario that the contents of the memorial is in defense of the Philippines’ “national interest…[the memorial is about] defending what is legitimately ours; it is about securing our children’s future. It is about guaranteeing freedom of navigation for all nations.”
Further it is also “about guaranteeing freedom of navigation for all nations, it is about helping to preserve regional peace, security and stability.”
Hence to China and their officials may I remind you of the words of your dear leader, Deng Xiaoping as quoted by a noted Filipino jurist!
According to a local magistrate of the Philippine Supreme Court, Justice Antonio Carpio:
“The world should now remind China of Deng Xiaoping’s solemn commitment to the world when he declared in his speech before the United Nations General Assembly on April 10, 1974:
A superpower is an imperialist country which everywhere subjects other countries to its aggression, interference, control, subversion or plunder and strives for world hegemony. If one day China should change her color and turn into a superpower, if she too would play the tyrant in the world, and everywhere subject others to her bullying, aggression and exploitation, the people of the world should identify her as social-imperialist, expose it, oppose it and work with the Chinese people to overthrow it.”
Hence, you must thank us the Filipino people so as the Vietnamese for standing up against you and telling you to return to your leader’s words of wisdom.
You all have to thank us for reminding you that you have strayed your ways and forgotten your promise to the world!
The world no longer needs an empire or another imperialist bloc. Be happy on what you have and leave us alone!
For justice and reason’s sake: GET THE HELL OUT OF THE WEST PHILIPPINE SEA!!!
If not, then we shall shout and scream at you that we will use all the means at our disposal reasonably. We are declaring that we will proceed against you using legal and peaceful methods where it is still possible and if it needs be we will resist you by force of arms, by iron and by blood, when it is necessary.
For the million and one time, you have been warned!!!
Jose Mario Dolor De Vega
College of Liberal Arts
Department of Social Science
Technological University of the Philippines