- Posted April 2, 2014 by
- Roommates.com Announces Website Re-launch
- Arizona High School Students Learn Workforce Skills Through JA You’re Hired! Event
- JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT OPENS BANNER HEALTH PROGRAM
- Mark Roden Appointed Chair of Local Subway® Franchisee Advertising Trust
- Cycle for Success Rides into West Valley Elementary School to Reward Students’ Acts of Kindness
Elementary School Students are rewarded for Acts of Kindness through Valley Cycle for Success Program
The Cycle for Success program has been operating for more than 10 years and focuses on increasing children’s self-esteem, encouraging the community to become involved in the lives of at-risk children and promoting random acts of kindness in local schools. Subway Kids & Sports of Arizona and The Be Kind People Project advocate for the health and safety of children, recognize random acts of kindness that may otherwise go unnoticed, and encourage community involvement in the lives of at-risk youth.
Subway Kids & Sports of Arizona’s mission is to provide sports equipment, uniforms, registration fees and access to major sporting events for kids who might not otherwise be able to participate. Subway Restaurants of Arizona supports kids in sports because it believes basic sports skills -- teamwork, commitment and accountability -- help kids throughout their lives. Subway Kids & Sports of Arizona has reached more than 25,000 Arizona children since its inception in 1999.
For more information, please visit Facebook.com/SubwayKidsandSportsofArizona.