- Posted April 3, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Please Sign Petition: For Obama to Acknowledge We Have the Lawful Right to Record Police
- Written Commentary: The deaths of NYPD Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos
- Update: Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
- Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
- (8 min vid)Eric Frein and how he is eluding capture: The Art of War
Albuquerque Police Department Murder Homeless Man James Boyd
In addition to the shooting, Albuquerque police chief, Gorden Eden, says that the shooting was justified because the K-9 handler felt "threatened" yet all the officers at the scene were visibly pointing their weapons at James Boyd.
As a result of the shooting, people have protested the recurring shootings by Albuquerque police and yet no word from our politicians says anything about these shootings; they're too busy attending fundraisers for their elections in November.
This is the direct result of police acting like they're in the military and a dangerous statistic says that you're more likely to be shot by a police officer than to be killed or wounded in places like Iraq. There have 5000 police related murders since 9/11, and yet no one seems to be questioning them.
Protests of Shooting
Video of Shooting