- Posted April 3, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
"The cat in the shoe!"
The sad thing is, there aren't as many shoe repair shops around as there used to be. Almost every town or neighborhood had one. Not any more, at least not around here in Nassau County LI, where I live. Maybe a lot of people just go out and buy new shoes.
But I saw this shoe repair shop on a busy side street and it looked pretty full of shoes. I'm buying a new pair of walking shoes this weekend, and if needed they'll have my business. In fact my friend is bringing in an old but good pair of motorcycle boots in to be repaired.
The second picture is my real cat, Tupac, horsing around in my boot.
April 3, 2014.