- Posted April 3, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Tell us the Good Stuff!
- Spook-A-Rama-Coney Island..Spooks out at Halloween!
- "Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder!" More THRILLER pictures..
- Food Network's Marc Maniac carves up giant Coney Island pumpkin!
- Thriller! NYC Zombie Dance Tribute to the King of pop-Michael Jackson..
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
"The cat in the shoe!"
The sad thing is, there aren't as many shoe repair shops around as there used to be. Almost every town or neighborhood had one. Not any more, at least not around here in Nassau County LI, where I live. Maybe a lot of people just go out and buy new shoes.
But I saw this shoe repair shop on a busy side street and it looked pretty full of shoes. I'm buying a new pair of walking shoes this weekend, and if needed they'll have my business. In fact my friend is bringing in an old but good pair of motorcycle boots in to be repaired.
The second picture is my real cat, Tupac, horsing around in my boot.
April 3, 2014.