- Posted April 4, 2014 by
Culver City, California
This iReport is part of an assignment:
iReport at the movies
- It takes a "Spotlight" when you look and do not see
- "Suffragette" screening an unexpected delight with Carey Mulligan Q&A
- Rocky Horror Picture Show and Tim Curry honored in Halloween Largest Street Party in West Hollywood
- Jay Leno in 360 at Volvo’s 60th Anniversary
- 360 Panoramas from the Orange County International Auto Show
Captain America: The Winter Soldier review seen in 3D
- hhanks, CNN iReport producer
It has all the problems of a film conversion from 2D to 3D. Action sequences shot in 2D look out of focus. Plus way to much use of the zoom lens which also throws the picture out of focus.
The movie is full of allot of action but has many sequences that could have been cut out and made the movie shorter without hurting the narrative of the film.
Chris Evans with his announced inner battle about playing the character because its like he was in a body that was not his fits Steve Rogers perfectly because Rogers like Evans is a man in a body that does not seem to be his either.
The effects break no new ground and are way over blown at times as if trying to justify their cost.
Acting was very good by all characters and Robert Redford played against type.
By now everyone knows that Captain America is the cornerstone of the Marvel Universe and his films lead into the next Avenger film.
Would we pay to go see the film, we did. Is it worth the money spent to see it, people never even got up to got to the restroom during the film.
Its not kids movie but a action film meant for an older audience. If it action you want you will find it here.