- Posted April 4, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Your images from Milan
Non-Duomo Images of Milan
1) Largo Cairoli, with monument of Garibaldi and the Castello Sforzesco at the background.
2) Basilica of San Lorenzo Maggiore, with ruins of a Roman colonnade at the foreground and a statue of constantine in the piazza.
3) Lion at the foot of the statue of King Victor Emmanuel II (well, in Piazza del Duomo)
4) Piazza della Scala with the monument of Leonardo da Vinci.
5) Milano Centrale, the main train station of the city.
6) Basilica di Santo Stefano Maggiore
7) Old buildings near the Auditorium di Milano
8) Buildings at the side of Piazza del Duomo