- Posted April 4, 2014 by
- DrugFreeAZKids.org Response to the 2014 Arizona Youth Survey
- Industrial Commission of Arizona approves Arizona Minimum Wage Increase
- Scottsdale Welcomes Future Major League Baseball Stars at Bowman Hitting Challenge; Kicks-Off Event of 2014 Arizona Fall League Season
- The Arizona Division of Occupational Safety and Health Consultation Department Presents Honeywell with Voluntary Protection Program STAR Designation
- Arizona Association for Economic Development October Luncheon to Discuss “The Power of Infrastructure: Energizing Economic Development”
AAED Spring Conference to Focus on the State of Arizona’s Economy
Cost for the conference is: $345 for AAED member-practitioners, $395 for AAED member-providers and $495 for non-members. The registration fee does not include accommodations.
Marshall Trimble, Arizona’s official state historian, will be among the speakers. Panel discussions will include topics such as “the state’s top nine economic challenges,” “how to deal with the next 20 years,” “how to scare off the past and break into the future” and “six steps to becoming an emerging entrepreneurial community.”
Additional details and registration are available at www.aaed.com or by calling (602) 240-2233.
In addition to educational programming, the conference features AAED’s annual EDDE Awards banquet recognizing Arizona’s top economic developers.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.