- Posted April 4, 2014 by
- Arizona Association for Economic Development September Luncheon to Discuss Arizona State Land
- DrugFreeAz.org Announces the New Name of the Organization to DrugFreeAZKids.org
- Economist and Real Estate Executive To Speak At Arizona Association for Economic Development’s August Luncheon
- Resolute Commercial Services Appointed Receiver of Architectural Traditions, LLC Bank and lien-holders repaid; other creditors pending repayment
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Appoints New Director of Marketing and Operations
AAED Spring Conference to Focus on the State of Arizona’s Economy
Cost for the conference is: $345 for AAED member-practitioners, $395 for AAED member-providers and $495 for non-members. The registration fee does not include accommodations.
Marshall Trimble, Arizona’s official state historian, will be among the speakers. Panel discussions will include topics such as “the state’s top nine economic challenges,” “how to deal with the next 20 years,” “how to scare off the past and break into the future” and “six steps to becoming an emerging entrepreneurial community.”
Additional details and registration are available at www.aaed.com or by calling (602) 240-2233.
In addition to educational programming, the conference features AAED’s annual EDDE Awards banquet recognizing Arizona’s top economic developers.
AAED, founded in 1974, has a mission to serve as Arizona’s unified voice advocating for responsible economic development through an effective program of professional education, public policy, and collaboration.
For more information on AAED, visit www.aaed.com or call (602) 240-2233.