- Posted April 6, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Award winning drag bike racer and author writes new guide
In a world filled with far too many choices of where and what to eat, what clothes to buy and wear, what house to buy or room to rent, what electrician to hire, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc.,.
So it is no wonder choosing the “right” carpet cleaner sounds easy yet daunting however there are various carpet cleaning companies, each one claiming to be the best.
We sat down and asked professional carpet cleaning specialist and award winning drag bike racer (races a Suzuki Hayabusa Turbo) Kevin Hamilton who is also the author of the wildly popular guide "5 Crucial Things You Should Know Before Hiring a Carpet Cleaning Service" -- what are the five questions people should ask before making a carpet cleaning decision.
Mr. Hamilton volunteered to share these tips......
“Make sure you ask any carpet cleaner you consider the following 5 questions. These questions will save you many headaches and hassles later.
1. Are you back-ground checked ? The truth is 97%+ of carpet cleaners are NOT back-ground checked. If you are going to let someone you have never met into your home or place of business, you want to make sure they are legit.
2. Do you have any references? Many carpet cleaners are good but some are not. You really don't want to "chance" your carpet care to someone that is not going to come through for you, right? This extra little "reassurance" will make your life a lot more relaxing the day of the carpet cleaning.
3. How do I know you will show-up on time? The truth is many carpet cleaners have a bad reputation for showing up late, or worse yet, not even showing up! Make sure the carpet care specialist is going to send you a confirmation letter and/or asks you for a deposit so you know they will really show-up on time!
4. Are you neat and clean or will I have to follow-up where you worked and put in an extra hour or more to make things right? You know the carpet cleaning industry is filled with …“do the job fast, get paid then leave”… individuals so it is vital you make sure the carpet cleaning company you choose places all furniture and other appliances back in their designated area and they wear protective covering on their shoes to ensure once they are finished you do not have to do anything except enjoy the fresh smell and look of your newly cleaned carpets.
5. Do you guarantee your carpet cleaning services? 99%+ of carpet care cleaners do not guarantee their services. If you do not like it, they say oh well and hope you won't tell anyone. Make sure they have a no hassle, money-back guarantee so if you are not happy, you do not pay.” said, Kevin Hamilton of Hamilton’s Carpet Care
With each one claiming to be better than all their competitors, it can be difficult deciding which one is the one for you but based on what Mr. Hamilton laid out for all of us it now easier than ever to know what one should expect.