- Posted April 5, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Impact Your World
- Sheyene Gerardi – Her Life Is Like A Movie Filled With Various Twists And Turns
- Super Entrepreneur Ahsan Habibi, Syed Started The Online Social Networking Job Website Expertini To Raise The Rate Of Those Seeking Work
- CPA Elites Ltd; Is Impacting The World Around Them By Helping Those In their Journey In Achieving Their Dream Of Working Online
- What Do The Names House (Vocal, Comercial, Progressive, Trance, Tribal, Electro), Hip Hop, DJ, Music Producer And R&B Have In Common – One Name: “ROCKY G”
- Mortgage Mogul Terry Gangaram Is Impacting The World Around Him By Unearthing The Adequate Financing For Those Desiring To Invest In A New House Via His Company Drexel Mortgage
Festival Magic - A new book by deaf magician Kyle Peron
This is only one of various ways deaf magician Kyle Peron of Pottstown, Pennsylvania (USA) along with his energetic wife Kelly is impacting our world and how those living with deafness can accomplish greatness (overlooking what some would consider a hindrance).
If you are already performing for children, work a family-focused show or if you are even a strolling magician, then festivals are a perfect extension of what you are already doing.
You can learn to work them well with simply modifying your current show and having an understanding of how to market effectively to them. This is what Mr. Peron gives to you and more.
“This book teaches you not only how to understand the festival market, but also answers questions that festivals are specifically looking for in an entertainer.
It shows you step-by-step techniques on exactly how to market to festivals to land the gigs you want to be doing.
Inside there is also a full lead generation letter,
follow-up letters and full templates that I have used for years to handle all aspects of communication and marketing.” said Kyle Peron Internationally recognized author, lecturer and entertainer.
After countless hours of research and direct applied experience, Kyle realized information on working festival programs was scarce at best. For this reason he spent years compiling the information contained within the 110+ pages of this book.
Jammed full of the most relevant information one could ever ask for in regards to working not only festivals, but also how to work any festival or fair event. NEW - Festival Magic - Book and E-book. The entertainers complete guide to working the festival market
This is one of the ONLY books that is devoted solely to giving YOU the information you need to work a market that can generate substantial income for you year round.
Kyle is the (prolific) author of 3 other books.
1) Encore! Creativity in the art of magic
2) Blue and Gold! The entertainers complete guide to working the scout market
3) Tips and Techniques on the Chair Suspension Illusion.
Peron is also one of very few deaf magicians and illusionist performing in the US. Kyle is 65% deaf in both ears but has never let him stop him from utilizing art, magic and even his deafness to be creative thinker and share creative ideas with others.