- Posted April 5, 2014 by
- America’s Newest Airline Will Sponsor The “Baltia Airlines Thunder Over Michigan Airshow”
- Baltia Airlines Nearing Takeoff from JFK to St. Petersburg
- Baltia Airlines 2013 Annual Report: Selected Items
- Baltia’s B747 Aircraft Passes Major Maintenance Requirements with Flying Colors
- Baltia Airlines Might Perform Domestic Proving Flights
Baltia Announces Final Aircraft Maintenance Check
The final check is known as a C4, or “heavy” C-check. The entire C-check procedure requires approximately 10,000 man-hours and on the longer end, 4 weeks to complete.2 As Baltia is approximately two weeks into their current and final C-check, it is expected to be completed by mid-late April. Simultaneously, the pilots undergoing simulator training will also be done when the N706BL completes its maintenance check, followed by a brief Phase III and then finally, certification.