- Posted April 7, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
- dsashin, CNN iReport producer
He will come right up to you if you call his name. He loves to be petted but when the EL goes by over head or a fire truck passes by he runs back inside to his spot, a hutch dug out under the counter. I hope to see Carlos again. He is one smart gato, and very handsome.
In the last picture of the food mart, if you look to the bottom right of the doorway you will see Carlos in his safe hutch dug out.
April, 7, 2103.