- Posted April 7, 2014 by
- America’s Newest Airline Will Sponsor The “Baltia Airlines Thunder Over Michigan Airshow”
- Baltia Airlines Nearing Takeoff from JFK to St. Petersburg
- Baltia Airlines 2013 Annual Report: Selected Items
- Baltia’s B747 Aircraft Passes Major Maintenance Requirements with Flying Colors
- Baltia Airlines Nearing Phase III of Certification
Baltia Airlines Might Perform Domestic Proving Flights
It is sometimes acceptable for the proving flights to be to a destination other than the route the company plans on flying. In Baltia’s case, a flight to California or other West coast regions isn’t at all out of the question. Another major fact about the proving flights is that they must be completed within a 7-day period, which is likely not prone to delays or re-scheduling at this point. As of the current schedule, it seems the proving flights will be done sometime in late May/early June.
Disclaimer: the author has not been compensated by, nor is affiliated with Baltia Airlines in any way, shape, or form. This, and all iReports written by the author, are not to be used as a recommendation to buy or sell any security. This iReport is assumed to be the author’s opinion only, and not that of anyone else.