- Posted April 8, 2014 by
San Diego, California
- Author Brian Aull's New Release, 'The Triad', Offers a Vision To Bring Together a Divided Nation
- Author Thomas Rauber Releases 'Bald Eagles Soar Again: One Man's Quest To Prevent The Extinction Of The Bald Eagle In The US'
- Author Les Graham Announces Release Of 'Jude's Gentle Giants', A Book About Horses That Teaches Wholesome Family Values
- Patrick Brigham, Mystery Novelist And Author Of ‘Abduction - An Angel Over Rimini’, Chosen As One Of '50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading'
- The Entertainment Books No Other Person Could Write – 'Waiting For Elizabeth', Final Segment In Series, Released By Author Ben Bryant
Terry Allan Christian, Author Of ‘What Did Jesus Say’ Announces ‘Testimony Tour’ In San Diego CA
"I believe with God," Rev. Christian stated, "all things are possible - all the time, and I’m blessed to spend the rest of my life living in San Diego helping everyone I meet live peacefully in Christ Jesus."
As resident of San Diego, Terry is offering his testimony to help all Christians who are in need and find themselves emotionally trapped in their difficulties of life brought on by hardships such as sickness, death, divorce, depression or addictions.
“Walking with the Master” is the personal life testimony of Rev. Christian. It begins with his born again experience in his early years to the near death experience at 23 that introduced him to the Voice of the Lord. From there he tells the story how the Lord took him from being a stutterer all his life, to becoming a motivational speaker delivering over 2500 speeches throughout America.
* He tells the story behind his book ‘What Did Jesus Say’. The day he began the final editing his father had a heart attack and died. His mother died soon after. It would be 10 more years before his book was finally in print as he experienced Job-like difficulties.
* He also talks about getting injured, being unable to properly walk for 18 months, requiring back surgery. Then came life threatening bladder cancer and 3 operations. Even though doctors said his cancer was the worst they’ve ever seen and would kill him within 3-5 years, he believed in God’s healing power of prayer and fasting. Two years later his doctors pronounced him cancer free and released him.
His journey was filled with inspiration, difficulties and heartaches; however, he explains, it was the ‘words of Jesus’ that guided and helped him the most. Now, after overcoming 10 years of difficulties, heartaches and setbacks, he gives his victory testimony for all those seeking healing, forgiveness and life restoration in Christ.
His testimony encourages everyone to trust what Jesus said above all others, and to understand the importance of prayer in the midst of difficulties and heartaches.
He has also announced the release of a new Author's Show book interview to coincide with the San Diego tour. The video is posted on his book site.
A Kingdom Expansion review gave the book 10 out of 10 stars and said, “The book is nothing short of phenomenal and will impact your life as you become more like Jesus.”
Another reviewer stated, “I've read the Bible in a year, studied the New Testament and even Revelations in a small group, but ‘What Did Jesus Say’ helped me understand what having a personal relationship with Jesus truly means.”
Rev. Christian believes many pastors, evangelists and others have lost the focus and the passion of the True Message of Jesus and lead followers in directions never intended by Jesus. ‘What Did Jesus Say’ serves as a beginning to the return to what Jesus really intended. Featuring the ‘best of the best’ of what Jesus said, this new book is one of a kind. The scriptures, stripped of everything save for the words spoken directly by Jesus, have been organized into seven primary messages. His book puts readers into an imagined walk on the beach with Jesus, allowing them to plainly read over 500 passages spoken by Jesus, complete with scripture references at the bottom of each page.
Terry Allan Christian is available for media interviews. ‘What Did Jesus Say: The Seven Messages From The Master’ is available in print, ebook and audiobook formats and can be ordered at any bookstore or at Amazon.com. More information, including a special preview of the book is available at his website.
About Terry Allan Christian:
Terry Allan Christian came from a dysfunctional family. His mother was a Christian while his father just laughed at Christianity. At an early age, Terry dedicated his life to Jesus and spent most of his time reading the red lettered version of the Gospels always concentrating on the words of Jesus and the example of His actions. He believes, his acceptance of Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior was pivotal in carrying him through all his life difficulties.
Today, at age 62, he leads Foundations for Life Ministries and lives in the San Diego CA area where he counsels individuals and couples seeking a more mature understanding of their relationship with Jesus Christ. Terry says his calling is to help all his brothers and sisters in Christ live in a never-ending state of love and truth with one another. He believes, after repentance and acceptance of Jesus Christ as one's Lord and Savior, this was the main message Jesus taught His disciples. Teaching the way by the word is the cornerstone on which his book, ‘What Did Jesus Say’, and his ministry is founded.