- Posted April 8, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- So, "Five Republican Candidates Walk into a Koch Brothers' Donor Retreat"...Beginning of a Bad Joke or Travesty of US Representative Government?
- 9/11 to Now: Ways We Have Changed Our Language and Traded Security for Freedom
- How Our Country and Its Language has Changed since 9/11- One Nation under Surveillance for Liberty and Justice for All?
- The GOP Tries to Sink Another Iran Deal; It's Not the First Time. Remember Reagan’s Deal with Iran? Our Coup? The Shah" No? You Must Be Republican
- $15 an Hour in NY? Where's the Outrage Over Corporate America's Continuous 'Raises'? Fast Food's Raise Will Leverage Hike for All Workers in America
The GOP Loves the Fact That Obama is the 'Deporter in Chief' - Why Negotiate Against Their Own Position?
Yes. Obama has rightly earned the title, "Deporter in Chief".
Now our president rails against Republicans as being unwilling to do anything about immigration reform.
The question that has not occurred to this president is, "Why would the GOP act on immigration?"
The president is doing just what the GOP want done all; by himself.
Most Republicans feel that all 11 million illegals should be deported- no exceptions. And Obama's doing just that.
He's deported over two million during his presidency.
If President Obama wants to bring Republicans to the negotiating table, then he must stop having illegals deported- unless they are criminals. And no, we wouldn't look at them simply for being in our country illegally as making them eligible for deportation. They'd have to have committed some violent crime.
Just stop, President Obama and you'll see the GOP sit down so quickly, it will make your head spin.
We shouldn't be breaking up families.