- Posted April 9, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Lets Start the New Year to Petition Obama to Acknowledge We Have A Right to Video Record!
- Please Sign Petition: For Obama to Acknowledge We Have the Lawful Right to Record Police
- Written Commentary: The deaths of NYPD Officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos
- Update: Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
- Saratoga County Police Officer Shawn Glans Assaults Citizen
New York SAFE Act Gun Registration Nears: April 15
If you're a New Yorker, and law abiding citizen, what do you do? Do you disobey the law or do you obey the law and register your weapons?
Do you follow the example of our Founding Fathers that when they said, "give me liberty or give me death" when it came to the question of illegal authority and laws or do we follow the example of those from NAZI Germany when they submitted to the government and were sent off in cattle cars to their deaths?
I, as an American of good conscience can not, will not follow any law that goes against the Constitution and moral values, and I will not comply with any law that calls for the registration of our firearms. Every one knows, once you register your firearms, it is a matter of time that the state will come and take them under the guise of keeping you safe. Just ask the Native Americans of the Lakota Pine Ridge Reservation(concentration camp)!
We must resist any form of gun registration.