- Posted April 9, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Protesters occupy Taiwan legislature
- American Institute Officially Confirms the Abandonment of Permanent Residence with Taiwan President
- China Has Its Political Request in STA Indeed, Taiwan Government Admits
- Assembly and Parade Act in Taiwan: Lawful Management or Awful Control?
- Comics Generation: Design Saves Taiwan
- Taiwan is 'Impossible' to Have FTA, Taiwan Government Emphasizes
China Makes Other Terrified, vice minister of Economics in Taiwan Claims
Du Zijun, the vice minister of Economics Affairs in Taiwan explains to public media as title why all the trade pacts have been hung up by foreign goverments, after Zhang Jiazhu, Du's superior declared earlier today.
"We are a country of democracy and freedom, and may not need any permission from China (a.k.a. Mainland China), however others may. We are not afraid of China, however others are.", said by Du during a meeting.
Du explains to public media that since other governments were terrified by China, these countries made different kinds of excuses to refuse the trade pact negotiation with Taiwan.
"Some confessed their reason is the controversy of Service Trade Pact with China", said by Du. "Some make excuses like politics reason, busy schedule reason, but we know that all these because of China."
In the earlier today, Du's superior, Zhang Jiazhu accuses the protesters in Taiwan legislature make foreign governments hung up all the trade pact negotiations, since the Service Trade Pacts with China is considered as a prerequisite to these countries.