- Posted April 9, 2014 by
Brooklyn, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Glen Cove Hospital in the city where I live is preparing a state of art center for Ebola Treatment..
- Community Garden in Coney Island raises H--- at Halloween!
- Chocolate Coffin Anyone? For Halloween?
- "It's Your Holiday!" The story of Midnite and Chirpee Girl..
- Need a haircut? This is the guy to go to..He Kutz Wit Skillz!
However, this didn't stop the Polar Bears who take the plunge every Sunday at 1PM off season from the boardwalk.
This Golden was actually eager to go in, but just as eager to get out and follow his owner. Golden Retrievers, Irish setters, labs and mixed breeds like this, like swimming, I noticed. If doggie looks perplexed and abandoned in second photo it is because he is anxiously awaiting his owner who is changing into street clothes at Polar Bear headquarters just to the left of where he is sitting.
The doggie in #3 didn't take the plunge, but he was very eager and happy to have his picture taken on this nice day.
April 10, 2014.