- Posted April 9, 2014 by
Dade City, Florida
- Travel Wellness Expert Offers Tips for Staying Healthy on Business Trips
- Crystal Clear Acne Clinic's Crystal Wellman Joins Fellow Speakers at Aesthetician Acne Summit in California
- Slate Wine Bar + Bistro to Host Sommelier Wine Tasting: Bordeaux Edition with Special Guest from Elite Wines
- Tips for Choosing Sustainable Wines
- Starved and Abandoned Knoxville Dog Saved by Guardians of Rescue
Homeopathic & Integrative Medicine Conference, Workshops, and Gala Event to be Held in Phoenix
The Arizona Homeopathic & Integrative Medical Association will be hosting a workshop and gala event in Phoenix. The workshops will be held May 14-15, 2014, while the conference and gala will be held May 16-18, 2014. The event will take place at the Hilton Pointe Squaw Peak resort and will feature 20 of the top doctors in the field of alternative health. The doctors will be speaking on a range of alternative health topics that include eye health, healing, lead removal, dental health, treating cancer, chelation therapy, keeping children healthy, treating disease, and more.
“We are so excited to bring the top 20 doctors together for one big event,” explains Dr. Edward Kondrot, founder of the Healing The Eye & Wellness Center. He is also the president of the Arizona Homeopathic and Integrative Medical Association, and the clinic director of Integrative Medicine of the American Medical College of Homeopathy. “It’s a wonderful time for both patients and doctors to come together and learn from the experts in these fields.”
The event coincides with the release of the new book titled “The Top 20 Alternative Doctors in America,” set for April 21, 2014, being published by Advantage Media Group. The book is based on interviews with those top leading doctors, covering a wide range of health-related topics. Each of the doctors are interviewed, sharing their insight as to what they do, how they transitioned to alternative therapies, what makes their practice unique, the types of conditions they treat, and what patients they serve.
The 20 doctors included in the book, who will be speaking at the workshop and conference, include:
· Dr. Kondrot – speaking about “The 10 Essentials to Save Your Sight.”
· Dr. James Lemire - discussing functional medicine and the Himalayan Salt Room.
· Dr. Dorothy Merritt - discussing the removal of lead for optimal health.
· Dr. Charles Schwengel - discussing a unique approach to treating cancer with nutrition.
· Dr. Mike Margolis - discussing the danger of mercury amalgams and root canals.
· Dr. Mark Starr - author of “Hypothyroidism Type 2: The Epidemic.”
Other doctors who will be speaking on topics from their respective area of expertise include Dr. Jerry Tennant, Dr. Frank Shallenberger, Dr. David Nebbeling, Dr. Robert Rowen, Dr. Karl Robinson, Dr. David Steenblock, Dr. Abram Ber, Dr. Dennis Courtney, Dr. Garry Gordon, Dr. Gabriel Cousens, Dr. Nick Meyer, Dr. Lee Cowden, Dr. Ruth Tan Lim, and Dr. Bruce Shelton.
“We have put together a great conference that will give patients and doctors an opportunity to learn, share, and get answers,” adds Dr. Kondrot. “This is certainly the place you want to be this May if you are interested in alternative medicine.”
Attendees can register for the 2-day workshop, or the 3-day conference and gala. Registration includes breakfast and lunch each day, a copy of the new coinciding book, and the ability to meet and speak with the doctors. For a full schedule of the conference, workshop, and gala, visit the website at: arizonahomeopathic.org. For more information about Dr. Edward Kondrot or Healing the Eye and Wellness Center, visit www.healingtheeye.com.