- Posted April 11, 2014 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
Photo essays: Your stories in pictures
- Aafia release not amongst priority of Pakistani rulers: Dr Fowzia Siddiqui
- Bad cops bent to make Karachi police a mafia: Altaf Shakoor President of Pasban-e-Pakistan
- Who will muzzle above the law cops, asks Altaf Shakoor president of Pasban e Pakistan
- National Jirga demands State-level interventions for Dr Aafia Siddiqui release
- Biased policies in Asia further isolating US: Altaf Shakoor
Noted Artist Amir Khatri presents portrait of Aafia to Fowzia Siddiqui
The artist presented his work in Grandeur Art Gallery DHA, Karachi. The portrait depicts Aafia Siddiqui entangled into an iron web, symbolizing the dark conspiracies of spineless anti-Pakistan elements against Dr Aafia and her family. The daughter of the nation after being trafficked from Karachi and spending horrible days in illegal detentions abroad was handed 86-year imprisonment by a US court and 4030 days of this imprisonment have already been completed.
Dr Fowzia thanked Amir Khatri for depicting his feelings in his artwork.