- Posted April 10, 2014 by
- America’s Newest Airline Will Sponsor The “Baltia Airlines Thunder Over Michigan Airshow”
- Baltia Airlines Nearing Takeoff from JFK to St. Petersburg
- Baltia Airlines 2013 Annual Report: Selected Items
- Baltia Airlines Might Perform Domestic Proving Flights
- Baltia Airlines Nearing Phase III of Certification
Baltia’s B747 Aircraft Passes Major Maintenance Requirements with Flying Colors
In addition, the plane’s pylons, which hold the energy-efficient engines that Baltia has leased, were found to be 100% defect-free. This should be a very significant and important event for both the company and its investors, as there was much debate over the plane’s “health.” Baltia managed to save a cost estimated to be over $1 million by moving up this maintenance check by approximately seven days in the schedule of events. The next step for the company is to finish the simulator training, followed by Phase III and certification.
Disclaimer: the author has not been compensated by, nor is affiliated with Baltia Airlines in any way, shape, or form. This, and all iReports written by the author, are not to be used as a recommendation to buy or sell any security. This iReport is assumed to be the author’s opinion only, and not that of anyone else.