- Posted April 11, 2014 by
- Tiffany Gaines of Blasia Ent. Announces the Signing of New Client Freeway Ricky Ross
- Curtis Young Of Forever Young Ent Enters Joint Venture With Rick Ross Music Group
- Marketing Specialist And Author Sasha Ordanian Shows People How To Get Anything They Want In Her New Book The 24 Hour Salesman
- Internet Marketing Expert Terry Foster Gives Advice On Being Successful In Online Network Marketing
- Austin Texas Video Marketing Expert Travis Byrd Helps Local Businesses Increase Profitability And Visibility
Expert Fitness And Strength Trainer Skyler Wanberg Knows The Keys To Motivation
With a passion for fitness, Skyler turned his attention inward from the Olympics to his own personal fitness. “The accident deflated me a bit, and humbled me enough to realize what I’d accomplished,” he said in a recent interview. “It allowed to me to focus on exercising specific parts of my body without using the parts that were broken.”
With no way to exercise cardiovascularly, Wanberg perfected what he now calls a “total body transformation” that he wants to share with others through his website, PraxisFitnessPT.com.
Through PraxisFitnessPT.com, a person can receive an assessment, and be guided along eating and fitness plans according to their individual needs and goals. “As both experimenter and test subject, I was able to create a seven day ‘gut buster’ program,” Wanberg explained.
In the interview, he explained that the gut-buster program, and his website in general, is not a “one-size-fits-all” program. Wanberg takes the time to build lasting relationships with those who visit and reach out. With a natural ability to communicate, he now guides visitors to their goals with undying support.
His program is just a jump-start into other programs, particularly because it takes six weeks to develop a habit. However, by being true to this system, Wanberg explained that visitors can see a 10 pound loss in the midsection.
His training accident became a blessing, allowing him to test the exercises he now trusts with his clients. “Having a healthy body means having a healthy lifestyle,” Wanberg said, “and it all starts with the trusting of the right people to support you.”
To connect with Skyler Wanberg, please find him on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/SkylerWanberg.
For more information about Skyler Wanberg and the 7 Day Gut Buster Program visit: