- Posted April 11, 2014 by
Watertown, New York
This iReport is part of an assignment:
- Super Blood Moon Eclipse in Watertown, New York-September 27, 2015
- City Fireman May Have to Give Up Job If Elected to City Council Seat But GOP State Senate Staffer Will Not If He Wins? All 'Conflicts of Interests' Are Not Equal
- US Caused Refugee Crisis in Syria by Refusing to Accept a Russian Deal that Would Have Ended the War
- Money is the ‘Performance Enhancing Drug’ for Local Politics as Well as National - My Thoughts on Running for Watertown, NY- City Council Primary Elections
- Today is Primary Day in New York State. My Thoughts on Running for City Council
Give 'Time for Some Traffic Problems' Bridget Kelly Immunity? Only If Testimony Leads to Christie and Sampson
Yes, Kelly has the right to 'take the fifth'.
But the ruling doesn't vindicate her or free her of her involvement in this Bridgegate Scandal.
Only her testimony to state and federal investigators and prosecutors can do that.
The talk about granting immunity should be considered only if her testimony leads investigators to Governor Chris Christie and David Sampson, Chairman of the Port Authority.
These guys are the big fish.
If Bridget Kelly is simply given immunity with no strings attached, she and the others that are granted immunity could simply say that the closing of the George Washington Bridge was entirely their idea and Christie and Sampson had no involvement.
Kelly is a mom with what was a good paying job with the Christie Administration.
Does anyone believe she came up with the idea of closing this bridge, all on her own- especially with so much to lose personally?
Most people believe that Christie was involved as was Sampson with his sweet deals from the Port Authority to a number of his law firm's clients.
Of course, some say that this is just not the case- that things like retribution for not supporting someone politically just doesn't happen in politics; especially in New Jersey.
The truth will come out and I believe Bridget Kelly, as well as others were simply following directives that came straight from the top from the 'sad man', Christie.